onsdag 11 september 2013

High fashion and weird humor


Woop woop! Tomorrow I'm finally going to see the Gaultier show on The Swedish Centre for Architecture and Design. I am so excited, it's supposed to be really good.

I found another movie with someone knitting in it, and this time it's one of my favourite movies and one of my favourite movie stars. It's The Addams Family and amazing Angelica Huston and the knitting takes part almost at the end (so you get to see the whole movie first!). The  knitted item in question is a baby overall, with three legs (of course). This thing with yarnie- spotting in movies, it's kinda like a sport. The most fun is when you don't expect to see it.  
This also made me wonder, how would people react if you gave them a really pretty baby overall, perfectly knitted but with three legs and not say a thing about it? 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, it would be interesting to see someone opening a present containing that! I thought of that overall when I saw Morticia-mkal on ravelry by Boo knits.. Love the Picture of her knitting and I'm going to join in =)

    Glad you are still blogging btw!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, a Morticia KAL? On Boo knits? I might have to join that too... :D

    Thanks, it means a lot! You too, I love your giraffe!

    SvaraRadera