måndag 9 september 2013

Back where I belong

A very nice door.

Ugh. I am so tired right now, and I'm not done for the day yet. Still some reading to do... The reason for my hightened studying burden (?) is through that door in the picture above. That was where my first class back with History of Textiles was a couple of days ago, and I'm still a bit nostalgic about it even though I have tons to do and it puts a very definite limit on my knitting time.
It really feels great to be back, it feels like home.

I have managed to do some knitting though. One of the green Blackrose socks  is done, and I have just about started the other one. In this speed they will be ready when I will be wanting to use them, since it's still amazingly warm outside and not even ice cold me want to wear socks.
And I got some more bobbin lace bobbins from mom, so I should be able to make some really cool bobbin lace whenever I got time for it! Hopefully before I retire...

Hi. I need attention. All you attention. All the time.
Just a cat, then I need to study some more before bed...

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar