torsdag 26 september 2013

A red buttony cardigan (another UFO down!)


So, as I told you in my last post, I have been working on this for quite some time now. More like almost a year, but who counts? Now, all the buttonholes are sewn and every single one of the threads are fastened and it is finally DONE. Can you imagine? I almost can't. But I tell you this- it it really cozy, winter can come any time it wants.
It's made of recycled yarn from an old cardigan that was too small for me, but was made of yarn(wool/alpaca) I really liked and not really could let go of. I have altered the pattern a bit, it was supposed to be more of a bolero and have tie bands in the front and no buttons at all but I felt I wanted it this way. Retrospectively I'm happy I went with it.

And a selfie. If the pope can- so can I.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar