söndag 3 november 2013

Night Owl and things that eat time

This baby owl needs a good blocking.

Yeah... I haven't been too busy here for a good while. My studying currently takes way more time than I have, I don't even have enough time to knit for the moment so there has really been nothing to write about and no time to do it in.
Oh, well. It's a limited period my life will be like this, and I keep my nose above the water line and paddle on. Also, it's really fun so I'm not really complaining although if someone invented a way to get more hours a day I'll be first in line to get some.
One thing I managed to wedge in between reading and writing and going to seminars was the start of a baby cardigan. No- I'm not pregnant. I just had three balls of Drops Karisma and couldn't figure out what to do with them. Until I found the Matelot sweater in a magazine I had lying around, and combined it with the UuuuHu! owl . It's a easy knit, it will be a good use of the three balls of yarn I had, and the owl was so incredibly cute... Sooner or later there will turn up a kid for this sweater, and then I am ready!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar