torsdag 7 november 2013

Little Owl


Aaaaaand done! This was a quick one. It didn't use all the yarn as I had hoped, so I have some scraps left. The owl pattern was really great, I kinda want to knit more things with owl on them. It was a bit bubbly at first, but came out really great after blocking. I put a few pins in the owl itself when I blocked, to regulate the tension in it. The sweater pattern was ok, I kinda think they made the instructions more difficult then they could have, but it wasn't hard.
Since I also have (finally!) finished the 30eis cardigan, I have actually allowed myself to start something new..... Against better knowing, perhaps, but a lady does need her fixes sometime. I haven't decided what yet, so I'll get back to you about that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar