lördag 23 november 2013

A discussion

Two darlings in one picture.

-So....
-Yeah?
-Now that we are a couple, will you start knitting a lot of things for me?
-(Evil grin) Oh yes! A whole bunch of huge sweaters with bears and mooses and stuff. And I'll be really really sad if you don't wear them like always. Maybe I'll cry...
-(Looks increasingly worried) ....ok?...really?
-Haha, hell no. Just kidding. Maybe I'll knit you a pair of socks if you ask really nicely but that's it.
-(Looks very relived) Oh, good... Have you ever knitted anything for a partner?
-I made a hat once, because I was asked. I don't do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever sweater things. It's cursed, anyway.


Then on the other hand, I have always wanted to make a Gregor for someone....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar