tisdag 18 februari 2014

Long time no see, and a Thistle Vintage Cardigan!


Eum, yeah. It took a while between posts. Exams, papers and general tons of stuff to do, I'm sure you know how it is.
But I have been knitting too! Most importantly, the Thistle Vintage Cardigan is done. It's awesome, really came out great.
It was really lovely spring weather, and the lipstick matched the cardigan perfectly.

2-ply wool that doesn't bleed when wet (I have tested it.) but needs to be handwashed, fits a person with aprox 85-87cm bust. The pattern is from 1947, and I haven't changed anything. Why am I telling you this? Because I'm selling it. I want 215 USD or 1500 sek for it. Interested? Send an email to knitting.ozelote@gmail.com
The sleeve caps are very puffy!

I have started a new vintage project, because this is so much fun and I can't stop. This time it's a green zig-zag cardigan, for which I already have perfect buttons. This baby is also from 1947, which seems to be a really good cardigan year. I have lots of other patterns from that year, and almost everyone are adorable. Like a good vintage wine, maybe years are important to cardigans as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar